May 13, 2014

All the times Paige Anderson just GETS ME.

When I was a junior in high school, I sat next to this girl in my seminary class. Her name was Paige. She was quiet, a year younger than me, and she played tennis. And for some reason, I remember that.

Through the years, we have formed this bizarre bond through blogs, writing, reading, Cheekbones, Plaid Shirts, and Diet Coke. We have made countless efforts to do brunch, but can never find a time that suits both of us, and tonight, while drowning in the cosmetics aisle of the grocery store, I texted to ask her to recommend a bronzer.

THERE IS NO BOND LIKE THE BOND FORMED FROM MAKEUP RECOMMENDATIONS.

Anyway, here is a v important and necessary collage of a few times she has understood my life.  
Idk. She's just. She's amazing.
I MEAN.


This on deserved its own spot because.

VIRTUAL PEP TALKS AND GOOD ADVICE ALWAYS. 

She's smart and brilliant and in D.C. doing something that I don't fully understand, but that I know is rad. Also, she has been sharing her dating-abroad journey with me and it is what I live for right now. Because my dating-abroad journey is not a thing. And DAMMIT MY DATING ABROAD JOURNEY IS NOT A THING.

Dear Paige, Darling,

You're the coolest. Let's never stop being friends ever, k? OKAY.


P.S. Here is her blog. And also, I didn't mention that she's an incredible writer. But she is. 

HAHA, COME HOME, PAIGE.











No comments:

Post a Comment

i like words. and you. write me a few?