August 19, 2014

Please see this collage of tragic endings. I want you to feel sad like me, so I'm throwing Schindler's List at you.


THIS IS A REMINDER THAT LIFE IS A BIG BULLY THAT DANGLES THINGS IN FRONT OF YOU ALL SUMMER--THINGS YOU CAN'T HAVE--AND THEN AT THE LAST POSSIBLE SECOND, IT MAKES YOU PAY FOR WANTING THEM AT ALL.

Sorry you are so out of the loop. Kept this one locked up tight, unlike all of my other secrets. Honestly, though, I wish we could all sit around the fireplace and have a good, hard cry as I told you about the summer I've had. 

3 comments:

  1. The suspense is killing me! Also, sending hugs your way.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm down! Who's got the fireplace? Also, I'm really sorry. Hopefully the changing seasons will bring good change for you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is all too familiar. Enjoying your blog so much.

    ReplyDelete

i like words. and you. write me a few?