February 16, 2013

I am grateful for presidents.

Let's take a break from the silly story that is my life, okay?
I have set the next three days aside, specifically, to lie in bed reading my books (my favorite, currently, is Mindy Kaling's killer memoir. I'm recommending it to everyone I know), and watching Portlandia on Netflix. I have a comedy crush on Fred Armisen.
I have also seriously considered restarting Grey's Anatomy from the top... for the hundred thousandth time.  
There is just never a time in my life where Merideth Grey doesn't speak to my soul.
She gets me. 
Don't judge.

In a few less words, I'm disappearing from all of the world. 
Because I triple deserve it.


Happy Presidents' Day weekend! 

3 comments:

  1. you don't know me, but I'm in love with your blog. And I highly recommend re-watching grey's anatomy. it's healed my broken heart on multiple occasions.

    hope you have an awesome weekend in your own little world!

    ReplyDelete
  2. books, full season tv, bed. sounds triple wonderful.

    ReplyDelete

i like words. and you. write me a few?