December 12, 2013

A compilation of finals week and some run-on sentences that will make you fall in love with me.




Most of the SnapChats coming from me this past week have looked something similar to this. 
But weirdly, all of the ones pictured above came from last night, alone. 

So, really, what I did was I slaved away last week ALL WEEK LONG, put together two portfolios of the writing I've been doing all semester, and then, this week, I had two more finals and they were today. Naturally, I  procrastinated until yesterday afternoon. Luckily, I didn't have to study for the math final that I was inevitably going to bomb (which happened around seven this morning), so I worked on my colonial American lit final for, count them, THIRTEEN HOURS and finished this morning. After bombing, literally bombing... I PHYSICALLY THREW A BOMB ON THAT TEST (j/k I just didn't answer the last five questions) I ate McDonald's and am sitting in my living room beside my Christmas tree because I think it's groovy.

So, after all of that, I seem to be pretty emotionally unstable right now. As in, I just cried while watching Bride Wars b/c what if you had to call off your wedding when you were getting married to Chris Pratt?! 

ALSO MY ROOMMATE CAME HOME FROM AUSTRALIA AFTER BEING GONE FOR THREE WEEKS AND I ALMOST MADE HER LET ME SLEEP IN HER BED WITH HER.

And maybe you should go tweet up a storm with Sarah. I'm obsessed with her. 
Also, do you want to follow me on Twitter? I'm a tweeting fool: @courtykearns

1 comment:

  1. I think I won't be able to answer ANY questions of my statistics test.xx

    dreaming is believing

    ReplyDelete

i like words. and you. write me a few?