November 1, 2012

I may or may not have been in my bed before midnight, and I may or may not be watching Valentine's Day right now... Okay, actually, both of those things are true.



I put blood paint all over my teeth. It felt an awful lot like that new fluoride shiz they have at the dentist that's really sticky and terrible--do you know that stuff? I wouldn't recommend it. The tooth blood, nor the fluoride. Both suck. Tonight, we went out to eat because it was a holiday. We always feel better about spending money on holidays. A couple weeks ago, we decided we'd only go out if it was in celebration of a birthday, even though there wasn't a birthday in sight. Anyway, that's not the point. The point is that I went out in public looking like this. It was pretty neat. I'm pretty neat. I tried to watch It's the Great Pumpkin, Charlie Brown! but it was not on Netflix. Which made me straight pissed. IT IS ALWAYS ON NETFLIX ON HALLOWEEN. I don't know what this world is coming to, but I do know that I do not want to live in a world without Charlie Brown holidays. Also, Melodey got that pumpkin to fit on her head. And she didn't even get stuck in it! She is so talented. It's Halloween, but I am terribly sick of it. October is probably like... my least favorite month. Maybe right next to August or March. I'm all Halloween'd out. Good thing that tomorrow is November first, AM I RIGHT?! Bring on the holly berries, homemade pumpkin pie, and the Macy's Day Parade, you know? Either way, Halloweener or not, I hope your holiday was, like, crazy. And I hope your November is full of less scary stuff. And are you so overwhelmed with pictures? Good.

P.S. 
"WOAH!"
"That's a scary mask, bro." 
--Mean Girls. Best line.

No comments:

Post a Comment

i like words. and you. write me a few?