October 14, 2010

i love my church. my beautiful church.

some things are on my mind tonight, and i have to write them down somewhere. i have to get it off of my chest.

i am proud to be a member of the church of jesus christ of latter day saints.

it is the greatest thing in my life. just in case you were wondering.
i love that i know who i am, i know god's plan, and i try to follow him each day.
also i love that i knew these things as a 6 year old.
i love missionaries that make this world a better place, and i love the work that they do.
i love being able to stand up for what i don't just believe, but know.
i'm grateful for my knowledge of jesus christ, and my relationship with him.
my favorite thing in the world is that i can be with my family forever and ever.
and also that i get to go inside of that big, beautiful temple someday. which is in reality the happiest place on earth. i am convinced. :)
i'm proud of the other members that stand up for the church, even when it seems too hard.
i'm thankful for the priesthood and all that it does for me.
i don't know where i would be without the book of mormon. if you haven't read it, check into that. it is my favorite book... i think you would enjoy it too! :)

mostly i'm just happy to know that no matter what the adversary tries to do to bring my church down, it won't work. i know that. if you're not sure about it, ask me. and i'll tell you all of the things that i know. and i will say them with a sureness in my voice. this beautiful church makes me the most happy. there is no doubt in my mind that my church teaches truth.

that is all. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

i like words. and you. write me a few?