January 20, 2013

Dear Posterity:

I haven't forgotten about you.
In fact, you're overtaking my mind, as of late.
I could choose to focus on other things, I guess...
kick you from my mind,
but you're just such lovely thoughts,
and I hope you never leave.
Your mother would just like to tell you that good things are to come. I can feel it in every inch of me.

On another note, I would like to reassure you, nay, comfort you with this diamond of hope for your future:
your names will never be bizarre, manufactured, utah names. Because your mother is a traditionalist.
And chances are, your father is, too.
So, you've really got that going for you.

Hope to be snuggling you soon! Relatively soon, rather... there are a series of events necessary to your happiness, prior to your existence, and they sort of all have to do with me.               

But don't worry. Your time will come, little one.
                                                                                                                                         
                                                                                                                                            Love, Mother.

No comments:

Post a Comment

i like words. and you. write me a few?