makes courtney a dull girl.
other things that further dull me?
- picnik closing. right after i learn how to do some freakin sweet shiz on it.
- phillip pirrip not being an actual human being... and still further obsessing over him, regardless of his literary state.
- finals week beginning two weeks before... well... actual finals week.
- machiavelli's the prince. read it. you'll want to do productive things... meaning anything else.
- not having E! stream directly to my television. i imagine hell to be a place without khloe and lamar, giuliana rancic, true hollywood stories, and joel mchale. in short, my cable=the underworld. not an over exaggeration.
however, there are a few things that don't completely suck.
- the way wearing my navy blue raincoat makes me feel like courtniss everdeen.
- reading the hunger games... that's right. it happened, and i can dig.
- our prank war nemeses sincerely admitting that they had clearly underestimated us.
- battle wounds from said prank war... climbing through a 2X2 bathroom window, 8 or so feet from the ground, (unsuccessfully, and getting my hips caught in the mean time. who knew that i had regular body parts, anyway?) further proving how bad a$$ and athletically uncoordinated i am. (like i said, unsuccessful breaking and entering, but i earned that bruise fair and square.) besides, melons pulled through like a champ where i came up short. cousin love.
- my asian roommates. seriously. they just keep me guessing.