December 27, 2012

Loving life. Is that a crime? If it were, we'd all be criminals.



I am not coming home from this Christmas cabin in the mountains.
Not ever. 

Especially because varieties of these tiny humans are crawling over every square inch of this space:
Tiny ones, twin ones, toothless ones, chubby ones, bald ones, ones with lisps...
I am loving them all one thousand junior mints.
Like, seriously. Tots and her "petty dess" in the above picture, and the way she says, "luhhh yoooo kikki"... I love that Taytum-Tots.
It is HEAVEN over here.
I have decided that it's time for me to start reproducing. 

...
.....
......
just kidding.

But one day, I'm going to have a million babies, and I'm going to kiss every single one of them four thousand times a day. 
I'm a kiss enthusiast.

And isn't it lovely that I get to be with them forever because of the Plan of Happiness?
My sweet dad suggested doing devotionals after breakfast, and today, my brother, Mike, taught us all about The Plan of Happiness.
I can't imagine Heaven without these people. I am grateful for my knowledge of the gospel, and the opportunity that I have to live with my big, loud, obnoxious, adorable family forever and ever.

Now excuse me while I go love them a little bit more.

1 comment:

  1. Yes Yes. I can agree with every word you just said. Yesterday, my nephew said, "You kiss me way too much." And of course, I said, "Well get used to it. Because I'm not going to stop." Kiss enthusiast. Me too.

    ReplyDelete

i like words. and you. write me a few?