December 31, 2012

"My name is Marius Pontmercy." "And mine's Cosette!"

I'm not poetic enough to recap my entire year.
This pathetic attempt at a blog post is all you're getting. 
And I won't apologize, because I'm not sure anyone cares about anything I have to say, anyway.

This New Year's Eve, I decided to join the party by drinking fluorescent liquid and using drugs.
It's all absolutely against my will, and with the Niquill I just swallowed, I'll be asleep pre-celebration.
Also, you should know how much I hate Mucinex. 
Geez, I am a good time.

In other news,
I've seen Les Miserables twice in three days. 
And the Marius-Cosette-Eponine love triangle has always been my most favorite part of the story.


Oh yeah.
Happy New Year.

1 comment:

  1. I haven't seen it yet. But I need to. Pronto. Also, you look like that girl in the video. I didn't even play it..but from here..just paused how it is, it looks exactly like you. Amanda Seyfried. Babe.

    ReplyDelete

i like words. and you. write me a few?