July 6, 2013

I am going to Santa Barbara tomorrow to be with my friends.

I don't know what happened in Flagstaff, but a few of those people became the loves of my life immediately. I can't wait to see their faces.

Anyway, aside from that, this BC team here in Texas was among the best I've worked with. It could've been largely due to the fact that my best friend, Kelsey, was my BC. And she is so good at what she does. And it was so incredibly fun working alongside her this week. And again, when we meet up in Denver in a week. And then Rexburg for THREE WEEKS. Be jealous that my life is dancing in front of teenagers and For the Strength of Youth pamphlets.

The following pictures are for your viewing pleasure. I loved this week so much.

I danced with my crush TWICE. He taught me how to swing dance. He's a boy named Romney who works at a trophy shop in Provo. He wears good shoes, fitted jeans, and he speaks Spanish. I'm going to confess my love for him someday. I was crushing so hard all week. Is he not adorable?

My co-counselor turned out to not be a complete tool. He is actually a really cool guy. But I definitely made fun of him for brushing his teeth in public. It didn't phase him much. OH, STEEL, you handsome man, you.

I do not mean this in an arrogant, A-Hole way, but my boys were completely obsessed with me this week. It got creepy.

1 comment:

  1. I remember weeks like that. Far too many young men got my cell phone number by stealing my phone. And I was like.... Boys! You're 14!

    Shhhh. Don't tell.

    ReplyDelete

i like words. and you. write me a few?