July 17, 2013

These bruises make for better conversation.

There was a time when I thought I wanted to date you.
There was a time when I thought you were sort of a total DB.
There was a time when I hated my life because you weren't in it.
And then, after too many run-ins with your pure human decency, there was the summer of 2013 when you became sort of like... my best friend.

I'm grateful for your friendship. I am also grateful that it is now okay to crack the "remember that time we made out?" jokes. That's cool now, right?

P.S. I am hating that we worked an entire summer together and this is the only picture I have to show for it. But, secret, I sort of love it a lot, anyway.

I sure want it all for you, Dr. Love. 
So go find it, would you? 

1 comment:

i like words. and you. write me a few?