July 2, 2013

I couldn't remember the last time I blogged.

I'm in San Antonio right now doing a session of EFY. My co-counselor is probably one of the most attractive men I've ever come in contact with, but the first thing that came out of his mouth was, "I'm just going to tell you right now so things don't get out of hand. I'm dating someone."

...
And he was serious.
...
.....

It was so incredibly douchey that I don't even think he's good looking anymore. Also, he brushes his teeth in public after every meal and I just think that's weird. I mean, what are you trying to prove, bro? BUT NEVER FEAR! We are working together well and playing nice. Even though sometimes every day I accidentally tell my boys to go find their counselor, Jayke, even when that's not their counselor's name. (RIP best week of my life, Flagstaff. You reeeeally did a number on me, Jayke Larson!)

I have recently decided that one day, I'm moving to Texas. I always forget how much I love it until I'm here.

I have nothing else to say, so here is a picture showing you how I use my puppy dog eyes to get the things that I want. This was a SnapChat to a person. He probably couldn't resist, right?

3 comments:

  1. I honestly can't believe he said that! "In anticipation of the unbearable attracting you're about to feel for me, let me tell you, you don't have a chance. So lay off. I'll be brushing my teeth."

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, my gosh! RIGHT?! I was dying! Like, are you kidding me? A-hole. But really great guy.

      Delete

i like words. and you. write me a few?