July 18, 2013

The past week of my life and one hundred pics of Ry Chollet (R•EYESHUH•LAY)

I miss Santa B pretty hard.
I also miss the people who cured me of my touch-phobia. They're touchy and I became one of them. #identitycrisisandpeerpressure #everyoneisalwaystouchingeachother

No, but seriously. I mean, I'm still morally against tickling, but this summer, I've had a summer fling with flirting and unnecessary hand holding. Like, all the time.

Anyway, I get to go home on Saturday and see my nieces and nephews. So, there's that. I'm so incredibly excited.

My job is all about hanging out and making sure kids know that God loves them.

Also, Ry Chollet is my E-F-B-F and sends me music videos of himself in his hotel room late at night. Shiz gets real after hours.

That's all I got.

No comments:

Post a Comment

i like words. and you. write me a few?