October 9, 2012

"whatever else anything is, it ought to begin by being personal."

kathleen kelly has got it all together, wouldn't you agree?

i walked into my bedroom this evening, noticing the side tables on either side of my bed.

1: my life savings adding up to exactly three dollars and forty seven cents, one of my favorite sketches by van goh in a gold frame, and a plethora of concert tickets stuffed together behind a plate of cheap glass.

2: assorted halloween candy in a neat pile, because i have somehow managed to leave the grocery store with four bags of worthless sugar, and it's only the ninth day of october. my gosh, it's like crack. i indulge before bed time. please don't tell my dentist.

and what does it all say about me, i wonder? well, i don't know just yet. but it looks an awful lot like i'm trying to figure it all out, doesn't it?

1 comment:

  1. I just think..that I really like you. And the lovely happenings going on on your nightstand.

    ReplyDelete

i like words. and you. write me a few?