June 9, 2013

EVERYONE KEEPS TALKING ABOUT THE FUN BUS.

Today, on the FUN BUS, my friend, Russ, asked me what I was going to write about one day. I told him that I didn't know. He suggested I write a book about EFY Love. Then, he told me he would be my first buyer and I asked him if he was going to let out his Raptor secret this year. He told me to keep my mouth shut about that, or he'd kill me. I agreed. He went back to listening to his iPod, and I continued reading my book. Also, this is me in my dorm room. I don't have a roommate. YOLO. 

It's hot here. Like, really hot.
And maybe it won't be tomorrow, but when I got to Phoenix at 5:30 P.M., I just wanted to die.

I don't have a roommate so I'm watching Netflix in my bed. I don't know if that's allowed, but it's like... no one is going to know, so no one is going to say anything. Also, I don't know why that wouldn't be allowed. I mean, it's my own sleep I'm losing.

I sometimes forget how annoying it is to make friends. Today, I was minding my own business, looking out the window, and reading a book, and I think a girl behind me thought I was lonely/a loner/maybe she thought I needed friends. And it was nice of her, but I hate stuff like that. I mean, if I want to talk to people, I'll talk to them. I don't want to answer weird questions like if I were a potato, how would I want to be prepared. That question tells you absolutely nothing about me. I just want to read my book.

By the way, The Fault In Our Stars is fantastic so far. A reeeeal dime piece.

It takes a while for me to come out of my shell. I hate that I'm like that, but I am. And I'm not sulking in a corner when I'm not talking to people. I'm not being a recluse, I am just being myself. Perfectly happy to sit alone. Read alone. BE ALONE. But be warned, when I do come out of my shell, I am a good time. Actually, I don't know what kind of a time I am, but I hope it's good.

Dear Alicia Carter: You were right about your brother. He's pretty great. Sometimes his FB posts make me laugh out loud.


I am excited for this week.
Good night/week/morning/hey y'all!

2 comments:

  1. " I mean, if I want to talk to people, I'll talk to them. I don't want to answer weird questions like if I were a potato, how would I want to be prepared. That question tells you absolutely nothing about me. I just want to read my book."

    Yes. Exactly. I hate feeling pitied or given weird looks just because I don't feel the need to be social all of the time.

    Wait, so you live in an apartment all by yourself? Isn't that scary?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like that we're the same person that way, Courtney Kearns.

    ReplyDelete

i like words. and you. write me a few?