June 15, 2013

Exhausting, Fun, Youth. That's what that acronym really stands for.


Some good news: the week is over. 
Some better news: there's another one that begins tomorrow. 
Some medium news: I stole this picture from someone.

I am meeting the most fantastic people. They're funny. They understand the reference in my "Bluth's Frozen Bananas" T-Shirt. Also, they hipster-dance-like-they-don't-care with me when I find youth who are TC (too cool). And, I mean, I'm sweating constantly, walking back-and-forth between the cafeteria and the dorm rooms and yesterday, I had a girl throw up and, not going to lie, I was freaking out inside. But it's all well and good. I totally love my life. And EFY. If you couldn't already tell by my over-gramming on IG. 

And I just ordered my first pair of Saltwater Sandals. So, I'm pretty psyched out of my mind right now. But I'm running on 3 hours of sleep and I've got a few loads of laundry to do, so TTYL. 

We're all just having the best time. Wish you could be here. I SAID TTYL!!!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. haha medium news.

    When you wrote "sweating constantly," I thought it said, "swearing constantly." I wondered how you got away with that at EFY. Looks like a blast!

    ReplyDelete

i like words. and you. write me a few?