January 21, 2012

don't trust @pple π.

Last night, some sketchers dragged us ten miles up Logan canyon, across an icy bridge, and to a scary cabin in the middle of one thousand trees. I don't think anyone realized just how many prepositions would get involved.

But we are safe, and have so far proven to be unscathed by the event. And our body temperatures will most likely return back to normal. And I will never wear tights and a dress to an apple pi event ever again. And also, I refuse to visit the nunnery. Just so we are clear.

Thankfully, my trusty cuzzy stood by my side every step of the way. May-lons, you're my best girl... And not just because you cuddle with boys that look like Ben Affleck. I like you for other reasons too.

6 comments:

  1. When I was in college, my sister and I ventured up the canyon to some super sketchy cabin with some super sketchy dudes we JUST met. It was one of the dumbest things I've ever done.

    Also, I have a bad habit of making my comments on other people's blogs all about me. Sorry about that.

    Also, I think you and my little brother who is on a mission right now (home in June!!) might be soul mates. Just sayin'.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it was terrifying... but weirdly still fun? i'm glad that other people pull silly crap like this too. and also, i've never had a soul mate before! he sounds like a party and a half!

      Delete
    2. Haha. He is a party and a half. And June is oh, so soon.
      I'm pretty excited about this. :)

      Delete
  2. Oh the nunnery... one of Jake and I's first dates.

    ReplyDelete
  3. oooh. I remember when we did this!! 404..

    ReplyDelete

i like words. and you. write me a few?