October 16, 2011

"and then, you leaned." "i leaned?" "yeah. you leaned."

"I'd say that she gets under your skin as soon as you meet her. She drives you so nuts, you don't know whether to hug her or, or just really arm wrestle her. She would go all the way to Europe just to get a stamp in her passport. I don't know if that amounts to insanity, or just being really, really... likable."

one day, i'm going to find a jack callahan, and then i'm going to marry him.


 he really just sweetens my tea.


[p.s.]
 same dress as my julie-sister?
one in the same.
girl got styyyyyle.
i love. 

2 comments:

  1. um.... same engagement ring too. It's kind of obnoxious...but I think that I watched this movie so many times that subliminally it saturated every aspect of my wedding. ;) love Jack & Lucy

    ReplyDelete

i like words. and you. write me a few?